Description de l'offre
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Context of the job
The equensWorldline Test Competence Center is an entity offering testing services to internal clients of equensWorldline, solution provider in the realm of electronic payment.
Within the TCC you will ensure the quality of new functionalities in applications, by following different possible test methodologies and by using state-of-the-art test tools.
In order to complete this you will:
· read, analyze and review all the project documents
· create test-scripts
· execute the test scenarios
· ensure the quality of applications
· undertake the close follow-up of the correction of the defects
· closely collaborate with development teams, sometimes in an international context
Your principal challenges are:
· Make use of your creative side
· Ensure quality using different test methodologies
· Be capable of working under pressure of cost, quality and requested planning
· Thorough knowledge of implemented processes and tools and being capable to use them
· Be recognized as an expert in different applications
· Be capable to test several projects in parallel
· Higher education in information technology and/or experience of 2-3 years in software testing
· Proficient use of English (spoken and written)
· Outstanding creativity and innovation skills
· Analysis and integration skills
· Autonomy and ability to learn and adapt
· Good communication skills (spoken and written)
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Perseverance and ability to cooperate – team work
· Knowledge of Alpha-VMS, Unix/linux
· Knowledge of SQL and Oracle
· Knowledge of XML/XSD
· Knowledge of SOAP is a plus
· Knowledge of programming languages Java is a plus
· Knowledge of HP Quality Center is a plus
· Knowledge of QuickTestPro is a plus
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Atos
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net