Description de l'offre
Unify’s portfolio provides organizations with communications tools to foster rich and meaningful conversations across channels, platforms and media for a mobile, real-time and collaborative way to work. With cloud at the center, we deliver a seamless, secure UCaaS experience with solutions that unify multiple voice, video and data networks, connected devices and applications into one easy-to-use platform that allows teams to collaborate securely, effectively and efficiently – anytime, anywhere. The result is a transformation of how the enterprise communicates and collaborates that amplifies collective effort, energizes the business, improves employee satisfaction and enhances business performance.
The Accounts Receivable Junior associate is responsible for the processing of Customer billing and Payments using Unify’s SAP systems and the management of associated queries for the Unify German legal entities. This will involve the routing of queries to the appropriate Finance/ order management team and the subsequent expediting of responses so that customer payments can be processed on a timely basis in line with Unify expectations and collection policies
· Receipting of customer remittances, application of these to customer accounts and the management of unallocated payments and unidentified payments to ensure that they are correctly allocated.
· Production of customer accounts statements and issue of credit notes. Matching of Invoices / credit notes with Purchase orders
· Liaising with customers to for statement reconciliations
· Processing of customer payments
· Ensuring that queries are resolved on a timely basis and in accordance with SLAs, including anticipating time/task conflicts and planning mitigating actions to control risks, ensuring the queries are addressed in a systematic manner and customers are guided through the query mitigation process;
· Flagging any issues where controls and standard processes are not being met; and
· Suggesting areas where you believe performance improvements could be made and discussing them with your team leader and assisting with their improvement.
· Qualification: : BS/BA or advanced degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance (University) or Language (German, English)
· Work Experience desired : At least 1 years experience of working in a complex customer facing team using the SAP system.
· Language Skills: German – B1 or above; English – C1 will be the required Language for all internal matters.
· Technical Skills : SAP AP, MS Office (advanced excel skills), Enterprise Data Flows and Systems (ERP, etc.)
· Personal Skills: Networking and Communication Skills with peers and Management, as well as Customer Orientation (internal / external), shows Analytical Skills and demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion (or problem solving) of assignments. Excellent numerical reasoning skills
What we offer:
· Excellent remuneration package
· Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture
· Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience
· Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, sports card, yoga in the office…)
· Long-term career opportunity
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Unify (an Atos company).
À propos de Atos
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net