Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Mobility Required & Location:
UK Business Consulting supports clients UK wide and occasionally works with other GBUs to support international clients.
Candidates need to be fully flexible to operate from client sites delivering work but recent experience would suggest that on average 3-4 days per week on site would be normal, the balance from any Atos site or from home.
What are we looking for?
The Intelligent automation of IT & Business processes is an exciting and fast growing area.
We are looking for a Consultant who has passion and experience with automation of business / IT processes e.g. Google Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, virtual agents, analytics, IOT, gain actionable insights from data. The candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with an attitude that they can be deployed where we can win work and learn what they don’t know today.
The range of work we can win is quite wide in assessing a client’s existing IT estate and advising how best to transform the client’s business applications to realise the benefits of intelligent automation,
and hence we are looking for a wide range of skills and an attitude to learn rather than deep SME skills.
What do we deliver and what is our purpose?
Automation & Intelligence consultancy, providing advice, direction and implementation of solutions for clients on how automation can assist with driving their business forwards.
The candidate will report to a team leader and work in either a pan Atos teams or in small groups of consultants direct to clients.
Deliverables include opportunity assessment for benefits of automation, statement of AS-IS & TO-BE processes, business case, transformation roadmaps and solution implementations.
Be an SME for automation and support running work packages or engagements, contributing to, or owning the production of deliverables for the engagement manager on assignments to review.
· Contribute to Atos value proposition for automation
· Supporting interviews with stakeholders to understand the current application and infrastructure landscape
· Collecting and analysing data to feed into the assessment
· Preparing and supporting workshops to play-back findings and explore solutions to specific issues
· Documenting inputs and outputs for the specific client IT landscape
· Working with an A&I SME to assess, design and execute successful transformation plans
· Preparing PowerPoint slides to summarise the key findings and recommendations
All successful candidates will do one week of core consulting skills, followed by specific training covering gaps in their skills.
All staff have a line manager and may have a buddy or mentor if they request it.
In general, we will deploy all hired staff as quickly as possible onto client billable work where on the job training and experience will dominate their learning, this will be supported by formal qualifications agreed through Individual Learning Plans with line managers and made available as timings and budget allows.
Competencies required for the Role / Soft skills / Transferable skills.
Some basic end user computing, stakeholder management and interview skills.
Client facing consultative skills, ability to ask open questions, listen before speaking, write concisely and in terms of business benefits.
Strong written and presentation skills, benefits focus, deadline driven
Client facing delivery experience, presentation skills
Ideal Key Skills and experience required
· Problem solving skills
· Stakeholder interview skills
· Report writing and presentation skills
· Overview knowledge of Automation technologies and willingness to learn new technologies
· A willingness to be deployed to client sites, learn and progress
Desirable skills :
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Certification in one or more Automation technologies
· Exposure to Agile methodologies and DevOps adoption
· Previous experience or interest in working in globally distributed workforce environments, including offshore models
· Experience defining and integrating digital solutions into an organization`s strategy, vision, and aspirations
· Exposure to analytics and analytical methods, both prescriptive and predictive
· Insight to market and industry trends, and their impact on a client
· Service design
· User experience research and testing
· Insight collection & analysis including interviews, focus groups and surveys
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.