Social Media and Marketing Executive Job Description
If the following key words resonate with yourself-
Mental Health, building a social media presence from scratch, having a multi faceted target audience read on.
All though we can’t give too much away about what we do on this medium- ASSIF is a mental health initiative which has the support of CALM, Samaritans and MIND. The technology underneath it is being worked on by some fantastic people from Google and Oxford University so this really is an opportunity to jump on board with something that is innovative and will help people.
This is a key role within a vibrant atmosphere based out of the exciting WeWork office space in Spinningfields, in Manchester City Centre. Whilst we’re discussing our offices- working for us you’ll be eligible for free Yoga classes, meditation classes, you’ll have access to your own bar, the Thursday after work club in our offices provides Manchesters finest bars and restaurants the opportunities to show off their business and boy they do that, all expenses paid trips to London to work out of the Google offices when needed!!
So what’s not to love?!?
* Creating engaging content for various events.
* Building a following on various platforms.
* Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Monitoring performance to identify strengths/weaknesses.
* Help collect and build up email database.
* Ensure all social media content is posted in accordance to schedule
* Assisting with launch campaigns.
* Working on live events to collect innovative content.
* Current student or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
* Basic knowledge of Adobe suites (Photoshop/InDesign/Moviemaker)
* Interest in the events and mental health.
* Use of applications (such as Hootsuite & Mailchimp) would be an advantage
IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DON’T HAVE ALL THE ABOVE- IT’S ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY THAT WE REALLY NEED!
Minimum of 3 months, this will be a one day a week position and this role could end up becoming a permanent (paid) position for the right person.