HR Coordinator - Fix Term ContractJob Description
In our France Headoffice you will support the local business in this HR Shared Service administration function. Providing first line advice in the region/country ensuring deliverables are met in line with best practice and agreed SLAs. You execute the Effective HR Agenda maximising efficiency in all global & local HR activities.
This is a position for a multi skilled professional, working on a Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover of 12+ months).
• First level employee/line manager advice (policy/practice queries).
• Communication with accepted candidates and completing on boarding formalities and documentation.
• Responsible for all employee correspondence including:
• Employment contracts
• Offer letters
• Immigration/Mobility Letters
• Transfer letters
• Managing employee file creation & management.
• Completing SAP (PA & OM) administration including absences, starters, leavers & employment changes.
• Supporting SAP Data validation, Intranet content updates, logistics for career fairs, completing Benefits and Payroll administration.
• Coordinates and manages RT Queue ensuring actions are completed within agreed timeframes.
• Completes PO & Accruals Management as necessary.
• Supports HR Manager/HR Advisor in tasks that may include policies, procedures, processes, internal communications.
• Participates in Global & Local Effective HR projects.
Position in our organisation;
• Reports directly to HR Manager.
• Works in direct partnership with Local Employees/Management.
• Works in partnership with Global COEs and HR Business Partners.
• English and French language skills
• Proactivity, self-starter & learning agile
• Excellent prioritisation & planning skills, ability to manage multiple deliverables
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong customer service mind-set
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong focus on teamwork & collaboration
• Strong Analysis & Problem Solving skills
• Experience in continuous improvement of processes
• Understanding of SAP HR
· Knowledge in French social law
Experience, Knowledge, Competencies and Skills desirable :
Diploma in HR Administration
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM's benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
· Annual Bonus Plan
· Discretionary Cash Award
· Supplementary pension
· Private Medical Insurance (employee & family)
· Life Insurance
· Holiday, 25 days annual leave
· Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
· Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
· Others, free car parking, luncheon vouchers & Public Transport Pass reduction, team and social events
ARM® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving ARM innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, ARM is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace.