Description de l'offre
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, this position is responsible for the following duties:
· Issuing of material from inventory
· Handling/Management and Distribution of all Materials for shipping and receiving
· Customer Service
· Daily Equipment Checks and Fuel Checks
· Stock coding new items
· Proper placement of inventory and direct charge materials
· Physical inventory- cycle counts
· General support as needed for warehouse projects
Headquartered in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Orano Canada is a leading producer of uranium, accounting for the processing of 18 million pounds or over half of the uranium concentrate produced in Canada in 2017. Orano Canada Inc. has been exploring for uranium, developing uranium mines and producing uranium concentrate in Canada for more than 50 years. Orano Canada is the operator of the McClean Lake uranium mill and a major partner in the Cigar Lake, McArthur River and Key Lake operations. The company employs over 460 people in Saskatchewan, including about 140 in Saskatoon.
Orano Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of the multinational Orano group offering products and services with high added value throughout the entire nuclear fuel cycle, from raw materials to waste treatment. Its activities, from mining to dismantling, as well as in conversion, enrichment, recycling, logistics and engineering, contribute to the production of low carbon electricity. Orano and its 16,000 employees bring to bear their expertise and their mastery of cutting-edge technology, as well as their permanent search for innovation and unwavering dedication to safety, to serve their customers worldwide.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates who exceed minimum qualifications may be considered for a higher level position.
· Preference will be given to Residents of Saskatchewan's north (RSN).
· Possess a grade 12 diploma or equivalent and must be enrolled in a post-secondary program commencing in the fall
· Complete the Test of Workplace Essential Skills (TOWES) with a desired profile of 3-3-3 in the areas of Reading Comprehension, Document Use and Numeracy
· Must be dependable and able to work independently with ability to multitask effectively
· Must have good communication skills
· Successfully pass the Transportation of Dangerous Goods exam if required
· Demonstrate good computer skills
· Ability to work a rotating shift, work schedule and operate a forklift
· Class 5 Driver's License
· SAP knowledge is considered an asset
Efforts/Demands of the Position :
· This position is physically demanding.
· Person must work with other departments to ensure a productive work flow.
· Shift Work may be required
· Managing multiple tasks on an ongoing basis is the norm.
We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and flexible work options, as well as a uniquely diverse and unified team of professionals. Our culture supports an environment where employees can continuously learn and gain professional growth through education, exciting projects and career mobility. Orano recognizes your achievements and excellent performance through various performance incentive, recognition and reward programs. Our commitment is to you, the employee.
Come work in an environment that is driven by integrity, innovation and visionary thinking. Join Orano today, revolutionize the energy industry and energize your future!
As a condition of employment the successful candidate must complete Orano's pre-employment checks including education verification, employment reference checks, as well as a drug (including marijuana) and alcohol substance test. Applicants who have recently used marijuana recreationally may not pass a substance test as marijuana can remain in the user's system for as many as 30 days after use.
Orano is an equal opportunity employer. We value the knowledge, experience and cultures and commit to the advancement of Aboriginals, Women, Visible Minorities and People with Disabilities and strongly encourage all candidates from these designated groups to apply for our career opportunities.