ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company, with a presence in more than 60 countries and an industrial footprint in 19 countries. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, we are the leading supplier of quality steel in the major global steel markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging, with world-class research and development and outstanding distribution networks.
Job description :
Coordinate and provide support in all Human Resources activities and controls within Mining Operations units, to ensure compliance, consistency and the maximization of productivity and thus support the principle of ‘the right people at the right place, at the right time and at the right cost.’
- Review, improve and implement the Human Resources policies, procedures, processes to ensure compliance and maintain a productive work environment
- Audit and propose process flow charts and process improvements
- Develop Job Profiles with the support of managers
- Being the administrator of the HR SharePoint for the Segment
- Act as the Corporate HR point of contact for Human Resources practitioners within the units
- Provide support to achieve total cost of employment (TCOE) and FTE optimization targets. Review, analyse and propose improvement of the various components of the TCOE: salary, benefits, bonus, pension, etc.
- Analyse, report and follow up and on HR and Financial KPIs: overtime, absenteeism, training data, contractors, etc.
- Provide support to units in matters related to the Employee Development Program cycle (annual assessment and development plan).
- Support on Workforce Planning for Mining Segment: Supply, Demand and Interventions to close the gap in terms of skills and number of FTE
- Compensation & Benefits: Participate in salary surveys every year and propose remuneration guidelines.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of organization structures.
- Provide support to implement and maintain data in OneHRIS
- Employee Relations:
- Follow up on CLA negotiations. Review the CLA mandate prior to negotiations with Unions
- Coordinate HR Reporting of all units
- Prepare HR Weekly, Monthly Reports for the Management Committee every month and quarterly reports for the Business Review meeting.
- Consolidate reporting on Climate Survey actions for the Segment
- Any other activities and responsibilities within remit.
HR degree and first HR professional experiences
To be able to work in a multicultural business
Strong analytical skills
Good communications and Network skills
Organisational and coordination skills
Ability to work within a team and independently
Tolerance to stress
IT skills working efficiency (more specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Good English working level
Your housing in Luxembourg will be covered by the company (with an upper limit). It implies an abatement of 20% on the geographical part of the V.I.E compensation.
This V.I.E opportunity is open to all Nationals (aged 18-28 years) from European Economic Area (EEA).