Description de l'offre
APSIDE group is a French consulting company in the engineering industry with 2800 employees who have deployed their competences at the biggest French companies for more than 40 years.
You would be part of HTi , a subsidiary of APSIDE that is specialized in the field of automotive engineering , currently employs more than 400 consultants (graduated engineers and technical experts) who are working on R&D projects on behalf of international vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
For one of our clients, major actor of the automotive industry , we are looking for a Software integrator & Tester.
This person will be in charge of the following tasks :
· Complete platform and product integration on scalable Hardware (MCU, Multi-core SoC…)
· Developement of the integration with C /C++
· Continuous integration of the updated software elements
· Safe-keeping of the stability and robust system's behavior
· HIL / SIL software validation
The full-time position is to be filled as soon as possible and will be located near Stuttgart, Germany. We offer you a permanent contract.
· University degree in Computer Engineering/Computer science/ Electronics
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Embedded Systems with assisted driving's systems
· Experience with camera vision integrated algorithm
· Experience with complex software platforms
· Knowledge in SPICE processes and standards
· Experience with Teamforge, Git, Gerrit, Subversion
· Fluency in English (C1 level) is mandatory
· Basic Knowledge in German (A1/A2) is wished