YOUR MISSION :
The Cybersecurity Expert will belong to the team “Aeronautics, Information and Security Products” (AIS), which is in charge of the development of products in the following major markets : Defense, Security, Aerospace and Ground Transportation.
The main purpose of th Cybersecurity Expert, role is to ensure that the crypto product developments are performed according to the Common Criteria international Standard (ISO/IEC 15408) in order to satisfy the certification process and its associated requirements.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
· Certify products according to the Common Criteria from the beginning of the conceptual designe until the final certification by the Belgian Certification authorities.
· Act as the interface between the engineering teams and the certification authorities
· Define, manage and coordinate the necessary tasks with the engineering team in order to realize the certification of the product
· Coordinate with the System Engineering Manager and the IVVQ Manager to assure coherence between development, functional verification and certification.
· Liaise with the Project Manager and Head of AIS products
· Manage Risks & Opportunities of certification aspects with the Porject Design Authorities (= Technical Leader) and propose the related mitigation plans throughout the bid or project
· Participate to technical meetings and peer reviewstogether with the architects and other stakeholders (industry, services, specialties,…), in order to support the solution technical assessment and validation.
· Participate in the definition of the architecture, and the allocation of security functions, to the components for which engineering has primary responsibility.
· Engineering degree in Electronics/Telecommunications
· At least an experience of a complete (end-to-end) certification according to the Common Criteria standard (Min. EAL level 4)
· A solid working knowledge of at least 1 of the following is required :
· Design /Development /Qualification of complex hardware with embedded SW CSCI, integrating FPGA technology
· TCP/IP networking and LAN/WAN environments (switches/routers and servers)
· Knowledge of cryptographic solutions (both SW & HW) is a plus
· Innovative and creative
· Well organized with extreme attention to detail
· Leadership experience and excellent in cultivating relationships and manage multiple conflicting priorities
· Strong reporting and communication skills with an ability to summarize and filter issues
· French or Dutch native level, fluent in English
Since 40 years, we’re pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us. Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.
We offer an attractive benefit package including extra-legal advantages (lunch vouchers, DKV…) and a sustained personal development plan, coaching, language courses, trainings and certifications. Interested? Please click on the Apply Now button!