Description de l'offre
Amazon’s Design Scaled Services team is looking for a talented, customer-focused Visual Designer to join the creative service team based in Bangalore, India.
The team is responsible for designing the best-in-class creatives for online retail advertising. Goal is to deliver intuitive and compelling designs for Amazon’s Fortune-500 clients. The Visual Designer must have strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, attention to detail, and web expertise with the ability to manage multiple projects and handle large volumes of creative work. The expectation is to execute design projects that are medium to high in complexity and deliver them with a clear creative direction and pixel perfection. The designs should be cohesive, on-brand and incorporate best practices keeping in line with the current design trends. The Visual Designer should be able to independently manage the own work queue, handle end-to-end design processes, related tools and proactively engage managers and stakeholders when needed. The designer should also seek opportunities to improve existing designs, explore solutions that require creativity while meeting deadlines and communicate the needs and trade-offs if a project is at risk.
· Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
· Experience in quantitative data analysis for design performance
· Create and maintain high standards of creative designs and ensure that only the best work is released to advertisers
· Candidate with design automation thinking background will be given preference
· Meet or exceed all organizational goals specific to the role
· Independently perform medium to high complexity creative tasks that are cohesive, simple, intuitive and customer centric while following the brand style guides
· Incorporate creative execution best practices to ensure high-volume designs are delivered in a timely manner
· Create user-centered designs by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets and Amazon design patterns into intuitive solutions
· Become a Subject Matter Expert on products, placements or tools utilized for creating and delivering various designs
· Present work to design teams, user experience teams and key stakeholders for review and feedback while staying customer obsessed
· Collaborate with peers and global stakeholders to ensure high-quality, cohesive creative deliverables that are well-documented and ready for execution
· Assist in implementation of new design processes to support business initiatives and goals
· Independently manage escalations on routine tasks