ENTITY: Amazon.com Services, Inc. / Amazon.com Services, LLC
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Create interaction flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and visual comps required to produce elegant, simple customer experiences and product concepts.
2. Work collaboratively within a team comprised of other UX, visual designers and engineers to develop world class thinking and output.
3. Perform end-to-end design of large-scale projects that focus on a user-centered design approach.
4. Assess and analyze current site data and user behavior to understand target users by developing and working from user profiles and conducting task analysis, creating user scenarios or user stories, and helping to create and analyze user research.
5. Conceive and create designs that address both the primary user as well as the business goals.
6. Work on multiple projects concurrently while handling different types of design requests.
7. Refine, maintain, and enforce current design guidelines and strategies.
8. Adeptly handle changing priorities throughout a product life cycle.
9. Present design solutions to a wide variety of teams and departments.
10. Translate complex customer interactions into simple, engaging user-centered solutions.
11. Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers in overseeing design throughout the planning and development lifecycle for interfaces to help define best-in-class user experiences.
12. Domestic and international travel required up to 2% of the time.
13. Telecommuting (1 day per week) is permissible.
Ideal candidate profile
A Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Industrial Design, or a related field, and two years of experience in UX design, visual design, or related experience.
Must have two years of experience with the following:
1. Voice driven product design
2. Designing on multiple platforms, including web and mobile
3. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Keynote
4. Collaborating with developers for implementation of designs
5. Motion design, 3D models, and prototyping
6. Rationalizing designs among cross-functional groups
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000