LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Design impactful products by creating and consuming recorded content for 100+ million Twitch users worldwide.
2. Tackle complex design challenges across both web and mobile platforms.
3. Craft and produce design artifacts, such as personas, wireframes, process flows, high-fidelity comps, and functional prototypes and create user interfaces in support of company initiatives.
4. Bring strong, user-centered design skills and business knowledge to translate conceptual ideas into exception design solutions.
5. Partner with design and product teams to establish design and user experience guidelines.
6. Participate in the planning and ideation process for new features and projects.
7. Create customer-centric designs by using data, market analysis, and partner feedback.
8. Telecommuting benefits available.
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000
Ideal candidate profile
Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Industrial Design, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field and three years of experience in user experience design, user interface design, product design, or related experience.
Must have three years of experience with each of the following:
1. Creating software design solutions and scalable dynamic user interfaces for large-scale, multi-tiered platforms using web design principles and technologies, such as Flinto, Framer, or Principle.
2. Producing functional prototypes.
3. Collaborating with developers for implementation of designs.
4. Rationalizing designs among cross-functional groups.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000