WORK HARD, HAVE FUN, MAKE HISTORY!
As a Third Party Logistics Program Manager (m/w) you will be working on the future development of our logistics network. This task includes the complete ownership of expansion projects and new business development to ensure the best quality and prices for Amazon's customers. Furthermore, you are part of a team that constantly monitors the quality and performance of our customer deliveries.
We offer you a dynamic working environment giving you unlimited future career and development opportunities in a fast growing global organization as well as flat hierarchies, international working opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Your responsibilities are:
The ideal candidate requires strong team leadership experience in the transportation/ 3rd party logistics industry or a similar fast-paced logistics/distribution environment as you will be responsible for:
- Designing and leading projects for new delivery concepts
- Supporting software rollouts from a concept phase on
- Project management of the expansion of our network
- Demonstrate expertise in working to tight deadlines and ensure that all parties are providing key information on time to enable timely execution.
- Lead periodical audits of configuration features and ensure systems required to deliver the intended operational effect are in place.
- Acting as a proxy for the business division leader on a regular basis internally and externally
- Execution of projects for major savings in our third party logistics network
- Supporting the third party logistics team in peak phases operationally
- Acting as an interface to a variety of internal customers such as human resources, legal, public relations, operations and IT whenever required