Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon is looking to hire a passionate, dynamic, analytical, technically skilled, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Third Party Account Manager. You will be primarily responsible for the growth and development of Delivery Services Providers (DSPs) in your region. This is a pivotal role in terms of ensuring Amazon achieves its growth plans and will suit someone who has experience of managing similar service provision.
The ideal candidate requires strong team leadership experience in the transportation/ 3rd party logistics industry or a similar fast-paced logistics/distribution environment as you will be:
· Responsible for growth of DSPs in their region and ensuring availability of labour supply for both new and existing sites
· Accountable for proactively managing the relationship across the supplier/s and being the key point of contact
· Creation of account management plans and regularly communicate and review service performance statistics
· Leading the account review process both internally and externally and the rate review processes
· The account management of operations and other internal Amazon resources to deliver feedback on behalf of the DSP i.e. become the conscience of the supplier