Description de l'offre
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
We have created a new program within our Talent Acquisition Team called the Recruiter Academy. This program is designed to train people either returning to the workforce or making an intentional career shift into recruiting. The first six months of this program will provide the training and tools to become a successful recruiter at Amazon.
This Recruiter will ultimately work with teams of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
· 3+ years of professional experience
· MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet