Amazon Web Services (www.amazon.com/aws) provides scalable, cost effective cloud solutions to a variety of customers. Our innovative developers work on cutting edge initiatives.
The AWS Talent Acquisition Mobile Strike Team is seeking a talented, customer focused Recruiting Researcher, with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our global recruiting organization.
The Researcher is responsible for building and executing robust strategies to accurately identify prospective candidates for AWS's hardest-to-fill positions. This role works closely with the Sourcer, Full Lifecycle Recruiter, and/or the Client Lead to continually deliver relevant data and contact information for high quality leads for a variety of positions.
The person in this role will strategically identify talent, leverage resources and think creatively to get the job done.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The role is responsible for using research, ingenuity and analysis to identify qualified prospects for hand-off to the next stage, and specifically:
· Works to develop, drive and execute on passive candidate sourcing strategies
· Maps the talent space through tactical research, the use of a variety of search techniques including Boolean, LinkedIn, industry news and research, competitive organizational mapping, professional association data, etc.
· Uses knowledge of tech industry and technical skills to identify appropriate talent prospects
· Provides subject matter expertise, proactive communication and rapid response to key stakeholders (e.g., Sourcer, Client Lead etc.) to demonstrate credibility, build influence and ensure the delivery of high quality prospects.
· Evaluates effectiveness of sourcing tactics over time via feedback loops from Sourcer and Client Lead; adjusts approaches as needed; regularly report on activities, outcomes and recommendations for continuous improvement
· Follows established talent acquisition processes and use of technologies (e.g., CRM) to ensure data accuracy and process compliance.
· Accountable for key metrics related to hiring effectiveness such as source effectiveness, throughput, etc.
Ideal candidate profile
• 3+ years talent acquisition research experience
• Tech and industry knowledge and experience
• Proficiency in use of talent acquisition technology