As a Sr. UX Designer for the Detail Page, you will craft simple, fluid, and beautiful experiences that accommodate our growing and diverse selection of products and programs, while enabling customers to act on a buying decision. You have an inventor’s spirit, highly refined aesthetic sensibilities and a fine-tuned ability to contextually communicate the right thing in the right place at the right time to customers. You are obsessed about customer experience; you never settle for good enough, and continually inspire those around you to do better for the customer. You love to dive into unknown territory and invent simple, elegant solutions to complex challenges. Your work will focus on mobile first, but you should be passionate about expanding features to create true multi-device experiences that move with the customer from one device to another.
The Amazon Shopping Design team is a group of highly curious designers, researchers, and prototypers working collaboratively to bring products to life, power the Amazon shopping experience, and deliver innovation at incredible scale across all devices and touchpoints. Our team is excited to welcome a new creative and driven designer to join us as we build best-in-class shopping experiences for millions of people around the world.
We care about your career growth too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you'll review it regularly to ensure you're on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger opportunities, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there.
· Use business requirements, market research and customer feedback to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
· Design conceptual sketches, wireframe information architecture, high-fidelity mockups, and interaction specifications
· Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency
· Develop and maintain detailed design patterns that scale for your team and influence other designers
· Lead brainstorming sessions and give presentations to drive design, demonstrating features and flows
· Understand and respond to data (metric tests, usability studies), using that to inform future design