Description de l'offre
Who we are
Amazon's Placements team seeks a Technical Program/Product Manager. Amazon's Placement team is at the forefront of large scale, algorithmically driven inventory management systems. Among other challenges, the team builds systems that programmatically manage where, when, and to whom we serve advertising and is building a new service that will manage real-time bidding and provide pricing services to advertising programs and publishers. This role will be responsible for defining and building a program and set of products that take advantage of large-scale, programmatic and dynamic ad supply and use this to create ad placements and products that meet a wide range of advertiser needs. You will work with a team of engineers, technical program managers, and engineering managers and operate across the entire Amazon Ads platform.
The Placement team sits at the tip of the spear for the advertising organization. It's is responsible for the successful uptime of thousands of placements running billions of ad impressions across 10+ countries. Its work is seen by 100s of millions of customers across our properties. The work demands rigor in solutions development with the need for continuous improvements in scale, latency and customer experience. The future of the placement team is to continue to accelerate our offering beyond our own properties as we look to integrate with other Amazon partners.
·Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
· 2+ years Product, Program or Technical experience
· Track record of completing medium to large-scale projects from initiation to delivery
· Ability to establish and manage projects and initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals
· Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire team