The Amazon Exports and Expansion team is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to come up with innovative technology solutions that directly impact a multibillion dollar business and improve customer experience around the world.
In this role you will:
· Build solutions that reach millions of new customers all over the world, providing them with a world class shopping experience in their local language and currencies.
· Have the opportunity to work across all tiers using Service-Oriented Architecture, Machine Learning, and Data Mining.
· Work closely with the business to define the expansion strategy and figure out innovative solutions to help this thriving business continue to its exponential growth.
Our mission is to provide a one-stop shopping experience to international customers that includes:
· Product selection and order fulfillment from all of Amazon's marketplaces.
· Accurate import fee deposit estimation.
· Tailored customer experience with local language, currency, payment methods, end-to-end delivery, shipment tracking, and customs clearance.
We enable customers from over 77 countries to purchase products on Amazon with guaranteed shipping and import duty fees. We seek to improve this experience by making selection available across all Amazon marketplaces, so that customers can search and browse in their preferred language and currency.
To accomplish this, we need to build:
· Machine learning models to classify millions of products eligible for international shipment.
· Algorithms to optimize import duty cost.
· Global ordering platform that handles Amazon's scale.
· Platform that enables new local payment instruments and supports local currency.