Description de l'offre
Do you have a deep understanding of Linux, low level firmware, and embedded systems and enjoy working with the latest system on chip (SOC) designs? We're expanding a team at AWS responsible for building embedded applications to monitor the worlds largest cloud infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
Be an engineer on a small team, focused on low level firmware development, integration, qualification, and deployments.
Be very hands-on; work with the engineering team to manage the day-to-day development activities by participating in architecture decisions, designs, implementation, code reviews and deployment.
The AWS Fleet Telemetry Team, is part of AWS Engineering, that creates, deploys and maintains autonomous monitoring agents at scale. We create software that autonomously mines big data, extracts trends from disparate data sources, identifies unhealthy hosts before they impact compute or storage capacity, issues health diagnoses, and autonomously remediate the identified problems.
Our systems run 24/7, in the harshest environments, and serve more than a million customers each day who demand performance, even when the toughest compute workloads are considered. The health of our infrastructure is our top priority. We're looking for technology leaders that can help us build these systems, solve really tough operational problems and suggest new, innovative, ways to keep AWS hardware in tip-top shape.
You will work with software and hardware teams across the company to build world-class software. You will be a part of a growing, fast paced team that is making history.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 5+ years professional experience in software development
· Expert in at least one modern programming language such as C, Rust, Python, LUA.
· Experience with embedded systems, board bring up, and interacting with hardware devices.
· Internet and operating system security fundamentals.
· Technically sound in software development activities and life cycles.
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills.