Description de l'offre
Interested in Alexa? Come work on it. We're building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Alexa and other Amazon products and services. We're working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
As a leader of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 12+ years experience building production software systems
· 2-3 years experience managing managers
· 10+ years of OO design/development experience driving projects from concept to prototype, and finally implementation
· 10+ years experience with the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++, Objective C, Python) and open-source technologies (Linux, SQLite, OpenGL, Spring, Hibernate)