Description de l'offre
Amazon's Recruiting Technology organization is seeking a driven, results-oriented software development leader to build our next generation of recruiting systems. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working with high throughput systems and big data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts, and above all else, is a passionate builder of talent and teams.
In this role you will be responsible for leading multiple teams to create world-class recruiting systems that will transform the way Amazon hires the people that drive its rapidly expanding global footprint. You must insist on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, performance, and candidate experience. You will draw from your deep and broad technical expertise to hire, mentor, and grow engineers and provide leadership on complex technical issues. You will drive innovation, evolve the teams' best practices, and own your teams' architecture, roadmap, and project delivery. Lastly, you will partner with product management and our stakeholders to work backwards from your customers and define the product vision.
Successful candidates will be high-bandwidth leaders who can cut through the noise, relentlessly simplify, and deliver results.
· 10+ years of experience building and managing development teams that design and deliver large distributed systems
· 5+ years of experience managing and effectively operating a distributed systems that are highly reliable and scalable
· 5+ years of proven experience in delivering software projects using Agile / Scrum methodologies
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent)
· 3+ year experience managing technical managers