Description de l'offre
Self Service Performance Advertising provides the platform for one of Amazon's fastest growing businesses. The Advertiser Experience group owns the experience of the advertiser from the moment they decide to engage with our platform right through the full lifecycle of self-service advertising management. This includes B2B data management tools (UI, API and offline processing), performance visualizations, and insightful recommendations. We are passionate about building scalable, well-designed software services, and strive to constantly improve our technical foundation and user experience. As an engineer within Advertiser Experience, you'll have a direct impact on your customers by making it easy and efficient for these suppliers to advertise their brands and products, increase sales and improve the Amazon shopper experience.
We are looking for a Sr. Software Development Engineer to help us build the next generation of intelligent self-service advertising tools. We are seeking that rare combination of solid coding background, an aptitude to apply cutting edge technologies at scale, and a willingness to challenge the status quo and raise the bar on every service and feature we build.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about quality, consistency, maintainability, performance, security and all the other things that make great software great. They will own the design and implementation of major deliverables end-to-end. This position requires collaboration with fellow software engineers, product managers, technical program managers, and partner teams, necessitating a comfort-level with ambiguity and a desire to create, iterate and improve.
· 7+ years of industry experience architecting and implementing scalable distributed software services
· Advanced-level service oriented architecture and operation of a customer-facing cloud-based, production software system
· Expert-level software performance engineering
· Expert-level OO modeling
· Expert-level test writing abilities
· Expert-level teaming, mentoring and technical leadership
· Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
· Minimum achievement of a B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent experience (based on 3 years of relevant work experience for every 1 year of education)