Description de l'offre
The Mission Experience team is responsible for Amazon's content optimization platform. We build the systems and algorithms that decide what content to show to a given customer and how to show it.
We are a team of engineers and ML scientists, working on one of the largest scale machine learning systems in the company, building real-time, low-latency recommender and ranking systems. We work on cutting edge technologies including deep learning, reinforcement learning, and multi-armed bandits, applying it to domains including content/page layout optimization, customer understanding and targeting, generating recommendations content, advertising and more. We build highly scalable, highly available systems, that help drive Amazon's core shopping experiences. We are uniquely positioned in the company to have large direct impact, driving billions of dollars of new revenue per year.
If you are excited at working on massive data pipelines, designing new algorithms and machine learning models, working on high performance distributed systems, and want to have direct impact on millions of customers, this is the job for you. You are a blend of engineer/scientist, enthusiastic, self-driven with strong business instincts, have clear communication skills, and a track record of delivering great products. If that sounds like you, please talk to us! We are building the next generation optimization system that powers the biggest internet retailer on earth, and we hope you will join us!
· Masters Degree (or Bachelor's Degree + 3 years relevant experience) in Computer Science or related field
· Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++, C#
· Familiarity with machine learning
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Hands-on experience with architecting and delivering large scale systems on a globally distributed scale
· Minimum 5+ years of software development experience
· 3+ years owning and driving end-to-end product development across multiple teams, shipping multiple high quality software products or services in an agile/scrum development lifecycle at global scale
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (beyond technical domain)
· Proven technical and program management skills.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment