Description de l'offre
Are you an experienced Program Manager looking to have a global influence at Amazon? At AWS we are driving a number of global programs across our Solutions Architecture (SA) function to optimize our ability to onboard, develop, and enable our worldwide Specialist SA community. We are looking for an experienced program manager to drive a portfolio of programs across the worldwide Specialist SA teams. You will collaborate with program sponsors, steering committees and other program managers to define the strategy, plan the implementation, drive execution and communicate results for the programs in their portfolio.
You will be customer obsessed and have experience working on global, cross-functional programs with team leadership or management experience of program and/or project managers. You will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills while working in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment. You will have a broad experience in industry standard project/program management methodologies with a passion to innovate and iterate quickly. You will bring demonstrated experience with learning and development or global training programs for technical resources.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
· Gain support for recommended programs using strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
· Collaborate with customers at all levels to gather requirements and feedback, define objectives & deliver results
· Present and lead conversations about projects, issues, solutions, and strategy to leadership and stakeholders.
· Host and/or facilitate sessions to deeply understand the impacts of system or process changes and aggregate feedback across markets, verticals and teams.
· Prioritize effectively and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization
· Partner with your program sponsors to define program strategy and key performance indicators for our SA development efforts.
· Deploy metrics to track progress against program metrics, report monthly on progress and define annual goals.
· Build and maintain documentation deliverables, dashboards and communication materials for portfolio programs.
This role will have global influence on the way we onboard, enable, train and develop our AWS Specialist Solutions Architects. The successful candidate will work closely with our SA leadership and the SA community to define the needs of our Specialist SAs, and partner with the broader technical field teams such as Enterprise Support and Professional Services. Come be at the forefront of the cloud computing movement and be a a part of changing the way the world implements IT.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of Program Management experience
· Track record of successfully managing programs from start to finish
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.