Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Within Amazon, the Selling Partner Support Organization's goal is to enable 3rd party Sellers of any size by helping them build the business they want. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform on a worldwide scale. Selling Partner Support strives to predict our Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners to better serve their customers. The Selling Partner Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd Party business partners, so to our Sellers we ARE Amazon.
The Selling Partner Support team is looking for a Sr Program Manager to own the end to end implementation of new Seller and Associate tools, independently managing from design through launch, on a global scale. This person will be responsible for ensuring we meet our key deliverables, on time with high quality, and communicating status to internal and external stakeholders. This person will also help improve the process for building our tools working across software development engineering, process engineering and product management. This role will be the point of contact for high-visibility roadmap discussions, manage multiple projects at one time, drive complicated issues to closure, and innovate creative solutions that will positively impact both our Sellers and Associates. Successful candidates will have a strong program management background, be detail oriented, and have excellent problem solving abilities.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
· Program Management with a focus on bias for action and delivers results
· Relentlessly advocate for Seller and Associate concerns
· Represents the team to leadership and external stakeholders in various business and product reviews
· Interprets, understands and communicates objectives to team and business stakeholders
· Dives complex data to inform business-critical decisions for the Seller and Associate Tools team
· Identify efficiency and discoverability opportunities for Seller and Associate Tools
· Independently drives short and long term projects for Seller and Associate Tools Team
· Think strategically and tactically to implement creative solutions aimed at reducing pain points
· Seen as approachable, cooperative and a team player, easily gains trust and support of the wider organization
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.