Description de l'offre
Voice-driven AI experiences are finally becoming a reality and Amazon's Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave. We deliver world-class products on aggressive schedules that are used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. At the same time, we obsess about customer trust and ensure that we build products in a manner that maintains our high bar for customer privacy. We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, and technically adept leader who can work closely with our product development teams, helping them build products and services that customers trust. As a Sr. Product Manager for Alexa, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products and services.
About you: You are a seasoned Product Manager looking for a career where you will lead initiatives across the entire Alexa organization. Your focus will be to help teams design their systems and customer experiences in a manner that upholds our high bar for customer trust. You are able to quickly grasp system design, data flows, and other technical aspects of a service. You also enjoy learning and contributing to aspects of the business, legal, and marketing side of a product. You are an excellent translator between various parts of the business and the technical teams you work with. Above all, you feel strongly about protecting customers.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
· 5+ years of relevant product and/or program management experience
· 3+ years of experience working with software development teams
· 2+ years experience in simultaneously managing multiple projects, including prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
· Experience developing features/requirements for software that will be used by developers of customer facing products.