Description de l'offre
Do you have a passion for products? Do you have proven analytical capabilities, exceptional communication, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If yes, we need you in the Private Label business.
The US Private Label team is looking for a customer-obsessed Sr. Product Manager to help drive one of the most exciting categories at Amazon.com. In this role, you will be in charge of:
- Developing and simplifying processes that drive growth in our global business
- Developing and implementing processes that enable us to more rapidly expand into new countries
Driving greater selection parity between our US business and other countries worldwide
- Driving improved profitability in our business outside of the US
The ideal candidate should be passionate about products, and have strong project management and process design skills. He/she should feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment. The Sr. Product Manager should be able to interact with and influence multiple teams across the organization (worldwide).
· 3+ years in product management and/or project management is required
· Bachelor's degree in a technology or business discipline
· Proficiency in Excel
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects