Description de l'offre
Rentals by Amazon (RBA) is seeking a talented Sr. Product Manager to help grow the RBA business by building innovative and scalable solutions.
As a Sr. Product Manager in RBA, you will work on a diverse portfolio of projects alongside a team of product managers and with a dedicated Rentals engineering team. You will help build a scalable solution that will serve rental customers across existing and future Rental categories. You will help define the RBA roadmap, deliver clear requirements and drive the day-to-day product development schedule from design through to release. You will own the entire product life-cycle, define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the product, and provide regular status updates to leadership.
The ideal candidate has a broad skill set including analytical horsepower, entrepreneurial spirit, excellent business judgment, strong negotiations skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating a world class experience for internal and external customers. You will work with business teams of all sizes and must have strong leadership presence and communication skills.
· 5+ years of experience in product management, general management, consulting, operations or retail merchandising
· 3 years working at a software company focused on customer experience with a large number of users
· Proven ability to deal with ambiguous problems and end-to-end ownership of building complex solutions
· Strong experience using analytical tools to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
· Experience working cross-functionally with UX design, engineering, business, finance and other teams
· Demonstrated ability to successfully interact and influence stakeholders across functions at all levels of an organization
· Excellent organizational and presentation skills with high level of attention to detail