Description de l'offre
We are building a team of passionate people who are focused on changing the world for the better. Driving forward with Customer Obsession & Think Big we will be creating a new vertical for Amazon. We are looking for smart, passionate people who have a strong sense of ownership and strong innovation mindset. If you want your work to positively impact the lives of millions of people and you're up for a challenge, let's talk!
We are looking for an ML Scientist who can bring bleeding edge machine learning and NLP techniques into real products solving real problems together with a highly multi-disciplinary team of scientist, engineers, strategic partners, product managers and subject domain.
· PhD in machine learning (or in a highly related area) or equivalent experience
· Solid background in statistical learning techniques for NLP (Deep Learning, HMMs, CRFs, SVMs, LDA, LSI, MRFs etc)
· Fluency with at least one of the modern distributed ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet.
· Must have ML/NLP algorithm implementation experience as well as the ability to modify standard algorithms (e.g. change objectives, work-out the math and implement)
· Experience and/or motivation to work on modern deep learning approaches to NLP: word/paragraph embedding, representation learning, text/sentiment classification, ambiguity disambiguation
· Strong programming skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Java, Scala, C++, Python, etc.)
· Eager to learn new algorithms, new application areas and new tools.
· Excellent communication skills