Description de l'offre
The Amazon Canada Hardlines team is looking for a creative, data-driven marketer with a background in driving large, cross-category marketing initiatives. This role will own customer acquisition processes in our current systems (email, push notifications, social, SEO, etc.) as a means to identify and launch larger, strategic opportunities. The CA team is backed by a personable central marketing team and dedicated developers, enabling us to think outside the box and launch country-wide programs, site features, and marketing initiatives.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing customer-focused and data-driven initiatives in addition to driving projects to improve the impact and scalability of current marketing processes. This person will manage multiple milestones while keeping stakeholders updated on their progress. The ideal candidate is analytical, enthusiastic, has strong writing skills, and has a passion for customer engagement and creative problem solving.
You must be able to work at the strategic level (using customer behavior to generate bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). A successful candidate will have a high degree of organization, while simultaneously thinking creatively. They will possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
· Identify new customer acquisition opportunities outside of our standard toolset, work with supporting marketing and development teams to create optimized marketing tools/programs/site features.
· Own customer acquisition inputs (email, push notifications, social, SEO, search, etc) in order to hit performance goals (new to Amazon customer growth, new to GL customer growth, prime penetration, etc.)
· Partner across internal teams to develop and implement optimal customer experiences, identify emerging platforms with an eye towards scaling and optimization.
· Own campaigns from end-to-end: managing creative processes, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization
· Report on performance results, analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality and relevance
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in acquisition and/or performance marketing
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives
· Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis