Description de l'offre
The Amazon Canada Consumables Team is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to lead customer strategies, projects, and products. The team is looking for a creative and data-driven person with a proven ability to dive deep, develop new ideas, and launch innovation in a fast-moving marketplace.
As the Sr. Product Manager on the team, you will own initiatives end-to-end that will accelerate customer acquisition and increase purchase frequency in an already fast-growing business in Canada. You will own the big picture vision on how to optimize/grow traffic channels (SEO, Paid Search, etc.), help drive strategic programs (Coupons, Subscribe & Save, etc.), and accelerate Consumables businesses (Whole Foods, Health Care, etc.).
The team values people who like to work autonomously and engage across multiple tech, BI, and business teams.The team also values individuals who are able to find meaningful insights, create ways to automate or simplify existing processes, and influence teams around them.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, product management, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing or product management
· Proven ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional projects
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives
· Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to dive deep
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
· Comfortable with manipulating data in order to find insights and build a strategy