Amazon's Product Quality team works to ensure that buyers receive authentic products. We design and implement policies, tools and technology innovations to protect the buying experience on Amazon while minimizing friction for sellers. We are looking for a Sr. Program Lead for Asia-Pacific (APAC) who will direct efforts in our China, Japan, Australia and Singapore Marketplaces to ensure that customers can buy with confidence on Amazon. In this role, you will lead a small team tasked with ensuring global parity of policies and initiatives, tackling local issues, and innovating on new strategies which can be adopted by other teams around the world. You will maintain close ties to our global business and operations teams, and have responsibility for tracking and delivering on a number of high-visibility APAC-specific goals to reduce negative buyer experiences. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product quality challenges in collaboration with teams across Amazon.
In this position you will also:
· Develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders in Asia, particularly teams focused on third-party seller business growth and policy enforcement.
· Be an ambassador – ensuring that the team's strategies are implemented locally, but also ensuring that problems in APAC are quickly identified and addressed.
· Work with local teams to develop unique strategies designed to anticipate and remove threats to great buyer experiences.
· Develop region-specific policies and policy recommendations to improve both reactive and proactive enforcement, maximize automation and efficiency in resolving issues and identify and achieve measurable goals.
· Partner with Legal and Investigations to quickly handle and resolve critical and time-sensitive escalations.
· Lead localization efforts for policies and seller communications.
· Assist as needed in attending meetings with external stakeholders to address product quality issues.
· Make in-person visits to local teams and to our headquarters in Seattle. This will include frequent international travel (~25%).
· Develop and deliver educational and training materials for both internal and external consumption.