The Amazon Key Team is inventing and implementing pioneering initiatives for Amazon deliveries and services. We are laser focused on enhancing customer experience through next generation technologies, and are a dynamic, organized self-starting Product Marketing Leader that can drive innovation.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a demonstrated track record of successful high exposure product launches, marketing promotion, influencing multiple teams, juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines, and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. The ideal candidate must be able to work at both a strategic level (generating new ideas and thinking big) and at the tactical level (executing campaigns, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems). The individual should have experience successfully building and maintaining highly engaged high performing marketing teams in additional to excellent project management skills.
The Sr. Manager, Product Marketing Leader will be responsible for:
· Partnering with cross-functional team of product leaders, technical, operations, finance, retail and customer service teams for product development, launch and customer acquisition by providing rich market, customer and competitive insights via qualitative and quantitative market research efforts.
· Developing and executing a winning marketing strategy in partnership with corporate PR and external agencies to launch the offering in the market, using multi-channel online and offline channels including promotions and events to reach the target stakeholders and customers to drive awareness, change perceptions and drive demand for the offering.
· Take responsibility of traffic development via multiple marketing channels, i.e. Email, direct, sponsored links, free search/SEO, paid search, affiliates/blogs, display ads, mobile, social media, and offline events. Measure new and retained customers, and traffic sessions, ops and conversion by channel.
· Developing and executing channel strategies and partnerships that help scale adoption for the offerings.
· Developing and managing sophisticated strategies to create and maintain vibrant user communities.
· Partnering with operations teams world-wide to implement, adapt and iterate on your ideas, and execute locally.
· Manage a team of existing marketers, hire and develop the team, and deliver high quality results while building and maintaining the highly engaged team.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or Marketing/Economics
· 8+ years of product marketing experience
· 3+ years team leader and people management experience