Amazon Mexico is looking for a smart, motivated and driven Sr. Instock Manager for the Media business. The Sr. Instock Manager will drive best practices in optimizing inventory management and will ensure that our inventory systems and processes are meeting the needs of the business. Lastly, he/she will own driving improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and improving purchasing efficiency.
A successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, consulting or operations management experience, the ability to dive deep, uncover root causes, and find and execute smart solutions. He/she will excel in analytics, including experience generating and managing forecasts, reports, and analyses. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
Areas of responsibility include:
· Managing relationships with vendors to ensure a reliable and operationally effective flow of goods
· Automating and improving systems to streamline operations between vendor partners and Amazon
· Forecasting and managing efficient inbound and outbound inventory flows and health, including forecasting, purchasing, and managing down unproductive inventory
· Measuring and improving vendor lead times, reducing operational defects
· Driving root cause analysis/reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and project manage improvements
· Working with internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflow, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or certificate of completion of studies.
· 3+ years consulting, technology, retail or project management experience.
· 3-5 years of experience managing large data sets and Excel
· Fluency in English and Spanish.