AmazonBasics, does the brand sound familiar? Does private label, sourcing, imports and global procurement sound interesting? What if you could play a critical role in the future of one of the largest and fastest growing brands in our store?
The Hardlines Private Brands team looking for a passionate, data driven candidate to help deliver best in class planning and operations to support our rapidly expanding portfolio of products that are designed to meet our customers' everyday needs.
This position combines Planning and Operations which include responsibilities for developing and executing sales and inventory strategies that promote in-stock excellence, reduce lead times and drive global solutions that focus on supply chain and procurement optimization. In this role, you will have end-to-end ownership of inventory from manufacturer to end customer, managing initial launch plans, replenishment policies and exit strategies with primary objectives focused upon driving automation, WW ordering, and centralization of global tasks. You will build strong relationships with Product Managers and Category Leaders to achieve business goals and champion opportunities to expand Private Label product categories. To succeed, you must possess the ability to operate from a company-wide perspective, maintain an inquisitive nature, and an approach that encourages cross-functional and cross-business collaboration. You own defining, measuring, and executing the goals of your business and will be expected to identify opportunities that drive projects to improve buying systems/processes, surface and resolve defects, reduce waste/cost and improve overall efficiency. If you are comfortable working in an ambiguous environment, willing to roll up your sleeves and solve challenging problems, and enjoy the world of planning and supply chain this may be the role for you. Let's make history together!
· Manage inventory, inventory health, item-level forecasting, new launch ramp plans, and automated import purchasing.
· Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews; drive vendor operational improvement through measurement and process improvement.
· Interact with global operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration. Solution focused with emphasis on Thinking outside the box.
· Lead global planning initiatives and drive process to centralize world-wide instock and operations functions.
· Manage inbound shipments: production timelines, vendor lead times, fill rates and ship window compliance with goals to drive full system automation.
· Achieve and maintain high instock rates on replenishment programs. Drive solutions for automation and global ordering
· Manage New Product Launch forecasts, initial ramp plans and optimal import receipt flow.
· Optimize global supply chain, reducing costs, improving flow and network placement.