Amazon's Customer Fulfillment Technology Security team is seeking a dynamic, multifaceted identity and access management (IAM) engineer to develop and implement the IAM program within Amazon's global Fulfillment Operations. You must be a “bar-raiser” in the design and implementation of strategic technologies and solutions for the massive scale of digital security systems. This is a visible role and will interact broadly across many technical teams. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to have a large impact on this fast-growing, cutting-edge business.
• Deliver products and services to enable effective Identity and Access Management throughout Operations
• Enforce compliance with IAM principals including: least privilege access, password management, Audit logging, RBAC, certificate issuance and revocation, and AAA solutions.
• Understand the Amazon identity management ecosystem holistically and identify existing services and capabilities that may solve existing problems
• Develop, deploy and maintain password management, user account lifecycle, certificate management and system authentication solutions within operations
• Engage with and influence the many stakeholders and interested parties to ensure compliance, security and operational functional requirements are met or exceeded
• Create and implement automated processes that reduce manual efforts and increase overall efficiency and scalability
• Develop monitoring and reporting on the health, effectiveness and efficiency of IAM services
• Improve the efficiency and scalability of operational systems and processes to accommodate the rapid growth of users