The Sr HR Assistant is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to our AMZL and Trans Operation. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will be responsible for:
Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Peoplesoft) systems.
· Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc
· Attendance tracking: coordinate with managers to ensure employees are on the correct schedule pattern and crew sheets
· Coordinate with station & shift managers, using labor-tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns.
· Completing and distributing reports as needed by managers and corporate offices. Provide frequent customer service regarding payroll, benefits, scheduling, etc.
· Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and stock inquiries.
· Assist Recruiting/Safety Department, as necessary (new hire orientations, safety talks, interview loops and coordination)
· Conduct administration portion of new-hire orientation.
· Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badging process
· Main responsible for tracking/reporting HR Metrics (Attendance, Attrition, Overtime, Connections, VTO).Calculate turnover metrics for salaried and hourly associates.
· Complete employment and payroll verifications.
· Owner for all employee files administration. Make sure all employees are complete and scanned in Mydocs.