• Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Peoplesoft) systems.
• Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
• Attendance tracking: coordinate with managers to ensure employees are on the correct schedule pattern and crew sheets.
• Completing and distributing daily and weekly reports to Fulfillment Center (FC) managers and corporate office. Compiling all new-hire data and entering into PeopleSoft.
• Ensure timely payroll reporting from FC to Amazon's corporate payroll office. Ability to troubleshoot reporting errors prior to transmission.
• Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns.
• Completing and distributing reports as needed by FC managers and corporate offices. Provide frequent customer service regarding payroll, benefits, scheduling, etc.
• Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and stock inquiries.
• Assist Recruiting/Safety Department, as necessary (new hire orientations, safety talks, interview loops and coordination)
• Conduct administration portion of new-hire orientation.
• Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badging process for building access and timekeeping.
• Calculate turnover metrics for salaried and hourly associates.
• Complete employment and payroll verifications.
• Organize all HR department records, employment files and maintains operation of office equipment
• Maintain several HR spreadsheets related to workers compensation, LOA, stock, etc.
• All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Ideal candidate profile
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access (please bring samples of work to interview)
• Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS
• 2+ years' office administration required, including exposure to the human resources administrative functions
• Flexibility to work overtime both in peak season and as needed
• Bachelor's Degree