Description de l'offre
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst based in Seattle to join its US Media Finance team supporting our US Physical Books business. This position offers a unique point of view, working very closely with the leadership of the Media organization and cross functionally within the Books Finance team. In this role, you will own multiple planning, modeling, review and reporting processes, covering the full Books P&L and supporting business functions as a trusted finance advisor to several business teams. A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, sharp attention to detail, superb modelling and querying abilities, ability to create and manage reports and data, be analytical and curious about the inner workings and strategy of the businesses supported.
This role will be a good fit if you:
· Are detailed oriented and have problem solving skills;
· Are able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way;
· Thrive in fast-paced environment, managing several priorities;
· Are able to work with large sets of data;
· Are not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and learn new tools and processes
· Enjoy improving processes and providing ever higher levels of support to the business and your finance peers;
Primary responsibilities include:
· Developing, modifying and maintaining the models used to review financials and perform variance analyses;
· Working across business and other finance functions exchanging information on plans and actual financial results, including accounting, tax, legal;
· Leading ad-hoc financial analyses across businesses and categories;
· Working with business teams to drive monthly financial processes; and
· Analyzing financial and operational performance metrics.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field
· 5+ years of relevant experience or MBA + 2 years finance experience