Who are we?
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout required. We created the world's most advanced shopping technology so you never have to wait in line. With our Just Walk Out Shopping experience, simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take the products you want, and go! No lines, no checkout. (No, seriously.)
At Amazon Go we offer a curated selection of delicious ready-to-eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack options made by our chefs and favorite local kitchens and bakeries. Our selection of grocery essentials ranges from staples like bread and milk to artisan cheeses and locally made chocolates.
To learn more about Amazon Go, check us out at amazon.com/go.
Who are you?
We are looking for an eLearning Developer or Instructional Designer who is passionate about making learning both effective and fun by avoiding dull, cookie-cutter training experiences. This role will create engaging online training modules for our team of support associates.
The ideal candidate will be deeply familiar with adult learning theory, a skilled communicator who balances clarity with wit and humor, and passionate about the idea that eLearning is not second best to classroom training.
· Assessing training needs by partnering with technical, product, and business teams to gather information for eLearning
· Using a combination of data analysis, user research/focus groups, and content audits to improve effectiveness of training materials
· Producing storyboards for review/sign-off with project stakeholders
· Independently designing performance-based eLearning modules in Captivate, Camtasia, Storyline, Premiere Pro, Animator, or similar software tools
· Creating engaging, and demonstrably effective evaluations and assessments that achieve Kirkpatrick's levels of evaluation
· Recording and editing audio for using in training materials
· Creating training graphics using standard graphic design tools such as Adobe Illustrator
· Mentoring peers who are newer to the eLearning field
· Effectively manage multiple moderately complex, medium- to large-scale projects from scoping to ongoing maintenance
· Participating in continuous improvement projects related to content accessibility, usability, and updates
· Managing content in our Learning Management System (LMS)