Description de l'offre
At Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as Amazon Show, Spot, Echo, Dot or Tap. Our Services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life
We are seeking a Data Scientist to be part of the ASR science team for Alexa Shopping. This is a strategic role to shape and deliver our technical strategy in developing and deploying ASR, Machine Learning solutions to our hardest customer facing problems. Our goal is to delight customers by providing a conversational interaction. These initiatives are at the heart of the organization and recognized as the innovations that will allow us to build a differentiated product that exceeds customer expectations. If this role seems like a good fit, please reach out, we'd love to talk to you.
This role requires working closely with business, engineering and other scientists within Alexa Shopping and across Amazon to deliver ground breaking features. You will lead high visibility and high impact programs collaborating with various teams across Amazon. You will work with a team of Language Engineers and Scientists to launch new customer facing features and improve the current features.
· Bachelor or Master's degree in highly quantitative field (CS, machine learning, mathematics, statistics) or equivalent experience.
· Experience with R, Python, Weka, SAS, Matlab or other statistical/machine learning software.
· Experience applying various machine learning techniques, and understanding the key parameters that affect their performance.
· Experience developing experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, and the ability to accurately determine cause and effect relationships.
· Understanding of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation data sets, etc.
· Ability work in an ambiguous environment
· Guide the work for other members of the team.