Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet.
We're looking for a Sr. Applied Scientist who will:
· Setup protocols and develop resources for evaluating sensors
· Early stage technical evaluation of different sensor concepts
· Technical evaluation of various types of sensor prototypes
· Engage with internal and external component suppliers to ensure proper delivery of components for evaluation
· Assist in sensor functional integration
· Assist the simulation and application software teams in sensor data collection
· Master’s/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering fields, or MSc/PhD in Physics, or MSc/PhD in Optics
· 3+ years’ experience as sensor hardware or software developer
· Experience with designing and building custom sensor module/system solutions
· Experience with Linux and Linux development environment
· Exposure to middleware and hardware drivers
Reçois les offres qui te correspondent par email !
Des milliers de jobs sont disponibles pour toi sur Wizbii :)