Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about helping startup companies use cloud computing to develop and deploy large scale applications? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a solutions architect to participate in startup-related activities such as architectural reviews and hackathons.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our venture capital and startup customers, educating them on the value proposition of AWS and participating in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
· Help startup customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
· Work with other AWS teams to drive startup-related revenue
· Establish and build technical relationships within the startup ecosystem, including accelerators & incubators, VCs and co-working spaces in order to promote AWS
· Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying cloud-based solutions
· Represent AWS at startup-related industry events such as hackthons and Meetups
Join Amazon today and be part of a company whose credo is "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
· Five or more years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT systems
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· An understanding of application development and deployment concepts and tools including
· Source code management (Git, Subversion)
· Continuous integration (Jenkins, Bamboo)
· Configuration management (Chef, Puppet)
· An understanding of the cloud computing business model as it relates to startups