Are you a streaming data specialist? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale challenges around event processing systems? Do you want to have an impact in the development and use of new streaming technologies and the analytics tools that surround them? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use Cloud computing web services to build new solutions, faster, and at lower cost? Do you like to gain the deepest customer and partner insights using Cloud computing technologies?
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
At AWS, we’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to collaborate with our customers and partners on solutions in Big Data and Analytics. These engagements will focus on Real Time and Batch-based Big Data processing, Business Intelligence, and Machine Learning. This role will specifically focus on AWS Kinesis Services, and on helping our customers and partners build innovative Solutions and Businesses that focus on leveraging the value of streaming data.
You would be one of the key members of a dynamic Analytics Specialist team bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies to bear on the difficult cost and agility challenges facing many organizations. The business development and accounting management teams will help accelerate the adoption of AWS as the leading cloud technology platform.
The ideal candidate will …
Be great fun to work with. Our company credo is “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
Enjoy working with customers and partners. You have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world’s largest and most important organizations.
Open to travel up to 25%
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Design Customer Solutions – Collaborate with AWS field sales, presales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Redshift, Kinesis, Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Amazon Machine Learning, AWS Lambda, Data Pipeline, S3, DynamoDB, and the Relational Database Service (RDS)
· Devise Strategy – Support the efforts of Solution Architects, Account Managers Professional Services and Partners in defining an Analytics Engagement strategy for AWS operational territories and key accounts.
· Thought Leadership – Provide global thought leadership on solutions that benefit customers through the use of AWS Services. This takes the form of contribution to external publications such as the AWS Big Data Blog, Whitepapers and Reference architectures, as well as internal training of Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Trainers
· Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
· Assist solution providers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community.
· Understand AWS market segments, and industry verticals.
· Understand and exploit the use of internal business support systems.