Description de l'offre
Are you an Elasticsearch guru? Do you like to solve the most complex data ingest and analysis challenges in the world today? Do you want to have an impact on the adoption and use of Elasticsearch in the cloud? Come join us?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a comprehensive set of services to handle every step of the analytics process chain including data warehousing, business intelligence, batch processing, stream processing, machine learning, and data workflow orchestration. Within this suite, Amazon Elasticsearch Service (Amazon ES) offers a fully managed, petabyte-scale search and analysis engine. Amazon ES delivers Elasticsearch’s value while making it easy to manage Elasticsearch in the AWS cloud. In combination with other AWS services, Amazon ES allows customers to enable search in their applications and extract the maximum business value from their operational and transactional data.
We are looking for a Search Specialist Solutions Architect, who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers leverage Amazon Elasticsearch Service on AWS. You will partner with Generalist SAs, Customer Account Managers, Business Development Representatives and the DW Service teams to enable customer adoption and revenue attainment. You will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize AWS DW design patters and best practices. You will also mentor and train the broader SA population within AWS, teaching them how to integrate Elasticsearch appropriately into customer architectures.
The ideal candidate will …
Be great fun to work with. Our company credo is “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
Enjoy working with customers and partners. You have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world’s largest and most important organizations.
Travel up to 25% for face-to-face customer engagements, internal conferences, and industry events.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Design Customer Solutions. Work with IT Ops, Dev Ops, and developer teams at existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and Amazon Elasticsearch Service. Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams to ensure customer success.
· Exhibit Thought Leadership. Evangelize Amazon Elasticsearch Service and the AWS Services that work with it for the benefit of customers. Share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and AWS re:Invent.
· Partner with Generalist SA's, Customer Account Managers, Business Development Representatives and the service team to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
· Act as technical liason between customers and the service engineering teams, providing product improvment feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
· Assist solution providers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies.
· Understand AWS market segments and industry verticals
· Develop and support the AWS internal community of Elasticsearch users.
· 3 or more years experience working with Elasticsearch.
· 3 or more years of experience using Kibana. ·
· 3 years experience with any Relational database, NoSQL database, or MPP systems.
· Bachelors degree is required
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.