Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. You will partner with customers, AWS account managers and several other AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with others, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS within enterprise customers. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting. The ability to connect technology with measureable business value is critical to a solutions architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy working with enterprise customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Run technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
· Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Work with other AWS teams to drive adoption and revenue
· Capture and share knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
· Develop technical content (such as blog-posts, white papers and reference architectures) to convey best practices using AWS
· Participate in evangelising AWS at events, user groups, and hackathons
· Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
· Extensive design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
· Significant in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
· Relevant experience in technology/software sales or pre-sales consulting
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
· Strong written communication skills
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· Demonstrable ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Fluency in Swedish (or other Nordic language) and English is essential, additional European languages are advantageous