Description de l'offre
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, detail oriented Build Engineer who has demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace and complex software build environment.
· Provide strategic direction and logistical support for IT-related activities to support operations and efficiency of the development organization.
· Build, maintain and continuously improve an infrastructure for a multi-site development team including source code repository, build tools and scripts, continuous integration infrastructure, packaging and deployment tools.
· Establish and maintain agile development toolset including tools for managing user stories and product defects.
· Establish processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
· Investigate and recommend best practices for maintaining code quality, including development of code metrics, code review workflows, code coverage measurement and the use of static and dynamic analysis tools.
· Influence and drive operational excellence best practices within the organization.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience, or related field required.
· 1+ years' experience or background in Build and Release Engineering.
· 1+ years' experience in programming in Python, Perl and/or shell scripting.
· 2+ years working with distributed version control systems (DVCS) such as Git and gerrit and experience transitioning teams from traditional tools to DVCS.
· 3+ years of experience with make, ANT, and Eclipse development platform.
· 1+ years' experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build system.
· Good understanding of the integration between automated software test and the build process.
· Familiarity with product development (including C++, Java, XML, messaging protocols, and Web Services), service-oriented architecture.