Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile devices like the Kindle family of products. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will be obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for regression and feature testing, able to develop and drive a high-level test strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. In this role, you will:
· Work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
· Understanding how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
· Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
· Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution
· Work with a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery