Description de l'offre
Do you like video? Do you want to help create the best living room experience for Prime Video on Fire TV?
The Prime Video Fire TV team is responsible for the browse, purchase and discovery experiences on Fire TV. We are part of the larger Prime Video organization, delivering high-quality premium video content through subscriptions as well as purchases and rentals. On this team you will work with a small group of engineers leading the testing strategy for our Android client applications.
QA Engineers test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QA Engineers use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and/or user-level test automation tools. Software QA Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. Software QA Engineers also work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests. Software QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
This team is the place for you if…
· You love working with video, and devices
· You insist on a high quality bar and never settle for “good enough.”
· You want to work with a focused team of engineers that share your passion for shipping clean code that powers great customer experiences.
· You work well across multiple teams.
· Develop test strategies and create appropriate test harnesses.
· Work with a team engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery
· Communicate with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
· Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
· Establish and enforce professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Automate the validation Android based user interfaces, and backend services
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and years relevant work experience, or relevant work experience
· 3+ years experience in a test or development role as part of a product development organization which has delivered consumer oriented products
· Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Experience in Python/Java coding and user-level automation
· Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.